Journal of Solar Energy Research adheres to a peer-review process that is rapid and honest, and also, guarantees high-quality articles publishing. Thus, the Journal of Solar Energy Research requires reviewers who can supply insightful and worthwhile comments on manuscripts with a reversal time of about 4 to 8 weeks. Sustaining Journal of Solar Energy Research as a scientific journal relies on reviewers with a high level of expertise.
- Review the manuscript constructively and qualify precise comments to aid authors improve the work
- Make suggestions to the editor concerning the appropriateness of the manuscript for publication in the journal
- Report to the editor any conceivable conflicts of interest regarding the authors or the content of a manuscript they are asked to review
- Reporting any duplications
- Treat the manuscript as a confidential document
- Please do not communicate directly with the authors
- Do not pass on the assigned manuscript to another reviewer
WHAT SHOULD BE CHECKED WHILE REVIEWING A MANUSCRIPT?
- Scientific reliability
- A valuable contribution to the science
- Ethical aspects
- Structure of the article submitted and its relevance to authors’ guidelines
- Suitability of references
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling